High-quality self-publishing puts you on equal footing with the big boys.
Self-publishing may seem overwhelming, but the process is actually quite simple, and companies like Amazon are making it easier every day. I’ve self-published eight books, and I’ve helped several people get their books in shape for the reading public. If you’re overwhelmed or not very Word-proficient, I can simplify the process and help you along the way.
- Microsoft Word formatting for publication on Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing), Smashwords, and CreateSpace
- Recommendations on front and back matter
- How to link to your review page after publication
- Where to buy ISBNs for paperback books
- Pros and cons of publishing exclusively with Amazon
- Recommendations of promotional sites, cover designers, and email list development
You’ll also want to check out my Resources Tab for lots of valuable self-publishing information.